Was my Uncle Bi or Gay?


It seems that a lot of gay men talk about being molested (although some of them don't think of it as abuse) as a child by an older relative.  The question sometimes arises if that is what caused the man to be gay.  While I don't think so, it is my belief that we are born with our sexual orientation; perhaps being gay may be somewhat genetic.

Well my uncle lived on the family farm, never married, and seemed somewhat preoccupied with sex, or at least so it seemed to my childhood naivete.  He was "known" to date women, but it always seemed that they were chasing him and he was trying to escape them.  In addition to being a farmer, he was a carpenter by trade, and he often carved objects out of wood.  One of these objects was a beautiful piece of dark wood such as walnut whittled into the shape of a very large penis -- about 10 inches long and comparably large in girth.

As a child, he often took me off on various adventures, to go fishing, boating, and camping.  On one of these trips, we went down to the local river and he suggested that we go swimming.  When I protested innocently that I did not have a bathing suit, he said that there was no one around, we didn't need suits and could just skinny dip.  Once in the water which was very cold, I was complaining and wanting to get out.  He grabbed me and pulled me close to him and asked me if I was feeling the warmth of his piss.  Nothing more than that happened.


Also I remember sleeping with him in his bed in his log cabin during the summertime.  At the time, I was an early teen-ager while he lay close to me and told a few dirty jokes.  However, again he never went any further than that and did not touch me.


After he turned 60, he developed prostate cancer and in addition to the medicines he was given, the surgeons castrated him supposedly to arrest the cancer.  One afternoon we were walking on the farm, he pulled out his dick and said watch this as he pissed a blue color resulting from the medications.  On another occasion when we were alone, he pulled down his trousers and underwear and had me feel his empty ballsack.

I have a much older male cousin who also spent many summer vacations on the farm with my uncle in earlier years before me, and I have wanted to ask him if he also had any similar gay-like experiences with my uncle.  This cousin is married and I have never had the courage to ask him.

Somehow, I believe my uncle certainly had gay tendencies, but out of respect for his sister and me, he knew where to draw the line.  I'll never know for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would speculate that your uncle was definitely gay and wrestled with sexual feelings for you but thank god he restrained himself from more abusive behavior. It would seem to me that even the things that you've mentioned cross the line of appropriate behavior for an uncle to engage in with his young nephew. I would try and find the ability to muster up courage to have a discussion with your cousin if you really want more information. I would bet similar things happened with him. He might just have more information, too, that you don't know about him.

Luke Pathan said...

I completely agree with your attitude and intelligent thoughts on circumcision.
I've written about it myself many times.
The thing that angers me most is when I hear America criticize other nations for female genital mutilation, when they completely disregard the pandemic male sexual mutilation in their own country!

At least most of those girls are old enough to fight or run!

Anyway, add my blog and follow if you like. I look forward to a lot of discussion on your blog in the future.

Male-MaleMutualMasturbation