Avatars

Most of us need to maintain anonymity on our blogs.  Thus we create some avatars to use with our pen-name.  Of course, my pen-name is UncutPlus.  This came about some years ago when I was trying to describe myself and yet remain anonymous on another site that I frequently visited.  Since then, I have created a couple of avatars to go with my pen-name:


I primarily use them as a way of identifying myself when leaving a comment on another blogger's site and in my profile.

What I think would be fun, would be for us to show ourselves embedded anonymously somewhere in our own blogs.  I have been asked numerous times if a picture is one of my own penis, and I have shyly yielded away  from giving such specific information for obvious reasons.  Now I will tell you that there is a likeness both of me, and my penis appearing on my blog.  Of course, you will have to decide for yourself which ones you think are my likenesses, because they will remain my secret.  But I have revealed myself.  You are welcome to guess, but I will not entertain any confirmation.  Don't assume that with this post that I have recently added my pictures.  They may have already been there for months!

I would suggest to my fellow bloggers that they do the same.  There are many opportunities to slip your real likeness into a post or in the sidebar without giving yourself away.  If you do, let us know that you have done so, so we can start guessing.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Very interesting post. I am on my blog three times, though I state that it is me, it only shows parts of me that only certain people have seen, so it is not recognizable by most as being me.