TMI QUESTIONS

STOP AND COUNT
1. the # of homes you have lived in the: Longest? Best? Worst?
     Childhood home = 20 years
     Coral Gables, FL = 17 years
     Family farm = 7 years
     Wilmington NC = 20 years
     I have fond memories of all my homes.
2. the # of cars you had: the best?

     I have owned 13 vehicles.  My mother owned a 1960 Ford Starliner which I loved!  After that, I had an Austin Healey 3000.  I very much liked my 1980 T-Bird, my 1990 Honda Accord, and my 1995 Volvo.  The worst car I ever owned was a Ford Granada, which could not get out of its own way.
3. the approximate # of sexual encounters you have had.
    Many, too many: would need an abacus as I don't have enough fingers & toes.
4. the # of siblings you have. Your #?
     I was an only child until my adopted brother (actually, my cousin) came to live with us.
5. the # of careers you have had: Best? Worst?
     Retired now, I have only had one healthcare professional career, but 6 different employers over the years in Florida and NC.
6. the # of music albums you have. (all formats combined)
     ??? 200 plus.  Not to mention about 300 movies and hundred of books.
7. the # of operations you have had.
     Three, but all minor: T&A, muscle biopsy, and broken wrist.  I have had much more serious hospitalizations for chronic diseases.

Bonus
the # of significant others you have been in love with.
     Five men + one woman.

1 comment:

Biki Honko said...

We also had a Ford Granada, and totally agree with your views on that car. After a while, we used it in the winter for a freezer, and ya know it was a better freezer than a car! hahahahaha!