Cum Rag

Some of the posts that I have been reading recently have been discussing what article of clothing they use to catch their cum and wipe up. Some use their underwear or t-shirts, but most seem to like using their socks. Maybe a cheap man's fleshlight. One masturbator said that it was not too pleasureable because the sock material was so thick that it took the sensitivity out of it. One blog talked about a "sock wank" and others even asked what that was. Well several years ago, I devised a method that worked for me, and it is so danged simple that I thought everyone probably did it the same way. I call it the "cum rag." It is just an old worn soft towel that I cut or circumcised! Starting with an old face towel or kitchen towel (nothing too big because I don't shoot that far any more), I fold it in half and then in half again so that one of the corners is actually the exact center of the towel. Then I cut a very small piece of that corner off, remembering that the hole is going to be four times the size of the little section that I am snipping out. When you unfold the towel, you have a hole in the very center. I try to make the hole not very much larger than the circumference of my dick. Washing it a number of times as you will do, tends to enlarge the hole over time. Some of them are big enough now for my balls to come through as well, and that can be a good thing.
Voila! You stick your dick through the hole and just jerk off in your usual way. When you start spurting, the towel catches it all and there is plenty of clean towel left to wipe off the head of your cock which usually oozes some more, as well as your hands.

Try it the next time you don't have a partner and need to take matters in hand! Be sure to put one of the them under your pillow, so that in the middle of the night when you need relief in order to get back to sleep, you can reach for it. Enjoy.

(Since I invented it, you can pay me royalties by clicking on the "donate" button!)


No comments: